A parachute drop, or ejection, should be performed in the manner of the prototype. Cargo should be dropped via doors, hatch, bomb bay, or from wing mounts. A man or men should be dropped via doors, hatch (if the aircraft was so equipped), or by inverting the model. A single seat aircraft may not drop its pilot. The drop zone shall be a spot, or area, agreed upon with the judges.
- Beginning & ending of maneuver were not called out.
- Not a realistic way of dropping or ejecting the parachute.
- Parachute does not open.
- Parachute does not fall clear of aircraft.
- Braking parachute rotates after deployment and tangles its rigging lines.
- Parachute is emitted from the aircraft in a manner not typical of the prototype.
- The parachute with cargo not dropped at the agreed upon spot or area.