Model aircraft approaches in straight flight at a constant height with one motor throttled, for a minimum of 100 meters, after which the motor is opened up and the model aircraft resumes normal flight. (This option is only for multi-engine subjects.
- Flight not straight.
- Model aircraft is unstable.
- Undue loss of height.
- Engine not opened up after demo.
- Engine not throttled back sufficiently.
- Insufficient duration.
- Not centered in front of judges’ position.
- Not flown parallel with the judges’ line.
- Too far away / too close / too high / too low