For maximum points, a torpedo drop should be performed as a part of a torpedo run at low altitude. Actual altitude of the model at release would depend on its scale and type, but it should be low enough to enable the torpedo to strike the ground in a relatively flat attitude. Release should be performed with the model in a level attitude and followed by a rapid climb.
- Beginning and ending of scale operation were not called out.
- Release is not preceded by a straight run.
- Torpedo not released in front of judges.
- Model is too high at release.
- Torpedo does not hit flat.
- There is no rapid climb out.