Starting at Low Normal Level Flight, the model should make a near-vertical climb, pass nearly over the pilot’s head, dive and then resume Low Normal Flight Level. The radius in the pull-up and the pull-out should be of equal size. The line of flight during the wing-over should bisect the ground circle. Low powered aircraft types would be expected to execute a shallow dive at full throttle in order to pick up speed before commencing the maneuver. One wing-over is required.
- Beginning and ending of maneuver were not called out.
- Not commenced from Low Normal Flight Level.
- Not sufficiently steep climb (less than 60 degrees will score zero).
- Not sufficiently vertical dive (less than 60 degrees will score zero).
- Not equal shape in the pull-up and the pull-out.
- The maneuver was not finished at Low Normal Flight Level.