Northwest Control-Line Regionals 2023 – C/L
May 26 - May 28
Awards offered in 43 events, including:
• AEROBATICS — Precision Aerobatics, Old-Time, Classic, Nostalgia 30 and Profile Stunt!
• COMBAT — 1/2-A (high-performance), 80-mph and AMA Fast!
• NAVY CARRIER — Profile, Class I, Class II, .15 and Nostalgia (Profile and Class I-II), Sport 40!
• RACING — Dallas Sport Goodyear, NW Sport, NW Super Sport, NW Sportsman Clown, NW Clown!
• SCALE — Authentic Scale, Sport Scale and Profile Scale, Fun Scale, 1/2-A Scale!
• SPEED — 1/2-A, 1/2-A Proto, A, B, FAI, Jet, Formula 40, .21 Sport, .21 Proto, NW Sport Jet,
NASS Sport Jet, F2D Proto, Northwest B Proto and Northwest C Speed! (No D Speed)
Location: Roseburg Regional Airport
Just off Interstate 5 — take Exit 127
For your convenience: Advance registration!
Sign up early and purchase your T-shirts in advance. Discount for all early entry and T-shirt sales!
Write for entry package: Northwest Regionals, 2456 Quince St., Eugene, OR 97404, or download at flyinglines.org
Host hotel for the 2023 Regionals is the Sleep Inn and Suites
at 2855 NW Edenbower Blvd., just across I-5 from the field
Reserve your room before May 11 to get the special “Northwest Regionals” group rate. Call 541-464-8338
For more information, download our flyer or contact contest director Mike Hazel, P.O. Box 505, Lyons, OR 97358, [email protected]
See flyinglines.org for more information or contest-related updates.